Here’s the 5 ways New Bloggers Make Money (and the 2 we actually recommend!)
💰Click here for our *Exclusive* $2.95/month Bluehost blog hosting deal (63% off!) ➡️ https://www.bluehost.com/track/jimjacobson/v2
Bluehost is our #1 recommended web hosting for WordPress blogs and they’ve always been amazing for us.
Our top reasons Bluehost is the way to go for a new WordPress blog:
– Very affordable: starts at $2.95/month with our exclusive discount: https://www.bluehost.com/track/jimjacobson/v2
– FREE domain name ($15-$20 value)
– Amazing 24/7 support via email, phone, chat
– Instant 1-click WordPress Installation
💰Click here for our *Exclusive* $2.95/month Bluehost deal (63% off!) ➡️ https://www.bluehost.com/track/jimjacobson/v2
Curious about How To Make Money Blogging For Beginners?
Here are the 5 main ways bloggers make money:
1. Affiliate Marketing: Encouraging your readers to purchase products & earn a commission
2. Selling Your Own Product: Creating your own product & selling it to your blog readers
3. Sponsored Posts: A company pays you to write a post that promotes their product or service
4. Advertising: You place ads on your blog & you’re paid when they’re viewed or clicked
5. Lead Gen For Your Business: Use your blog to find customers for your business: Photography, writing, coaching, consulting, etc.
Our recommendations based on our own experience & research:
Great for new bloggers:
– Affiliate Marketing
– Creating & selling your own Product
– Lead Gen (if you already have a business)
Challenging for new bloggers: (wait on these)
– Sponsored posts