Today you’ll learn to make money by blogging.
💰Create your INCOME-GENERATING below:
One of the first ways how I learned to make money online was blogging. I liked the idea for several reasons:
1. You can make money just by sitting behind your computer.
You don’t need to open your mouth or talk to anyone.
2. You can make money anywhere in the world.
When you earn money by blogging, you can live in an exotic beach location, active city, countryside, near mountains or anywhere you want. Europe, America, Asia, South America. The whole world is available for you.
3. You can write about what you love and interests you the most.
You can make sure you enjoy the whole process. Studies show that 70-80% of the people don’t like their work so I think this is an important benefit.
4. You can have a bigger positive impact on the world.
If you would just write to 1 person, you could influence only him. But when you write a blog, you can influence thousands and even millions of people.
5. Your income potential is unlimited.
If you are working in a regular job, you usually have a pretty strict income potential and you can’t earn much more than that. By blogging you can make $5,000, $10,000, $20,000, $40,000/month or even more.
Here are the steps to start making money with blogging:
1. Build your blog here in 30 seconds: https://youronlinerevenue.com/CreateBlog
This will be a foundation for your “money-making machine”. You can change the name of your blog still afterwards so the most important thing is just to get started.
2. Choose what you want to blog about.
I recommend writing about something that you are interested in and passionate about. By choosing something like that you guarantee that you will get bored along the process but you’ll stick at it for months and years to come.
We also call this process as “choosing a niche”. Watch my video by clicking the link below to learn 3 criteria how to choose a money-making niche for you:
3. Set up your website to rank your blog on Google
Here are 4 things that you need to do:
1. Install All-in-one SEO or Yoast plugin
2. Submit your website on Google Webmaster Tools
3. Install Google Analytics (to track traffic on your blog)
4. Build initial content: Homepage, about page, “guide” on what you want to teach people, etc
You will learn all these things step-by-step by going through the Wealthy Affiliate training.
4. Start writing new blog posts consistently
Write at least 2 posts every week that are +1,500 words long and targeting low competition keywords.
Learn my simple 10-step formula that I used for ranking 100 blog posts on the first page of Google in my checklist below:
5. (Optional) Pick 1 platform where you share your content consistently and build an audience
I recommend that you start building an email list because the studies show that it gives the highest returns on your invested time and you will have full control.
To learn how to do email marketing, I have prepared for you a step-by-step course where I teach you more about email marketing. Get the course here: https://youronlinerevenue.com/email-marketing-mastery-course/
6. Monetize your blog by adding affiliate links or ads
Earning potential is higher with affiliate links.
7. Analyze what works and repeat the process
Once you publish new blog posts consistently, you will start getting data and see what works and what doesn’t work.
Your task is to keep on repeating the process with the posts that have given you great results and stop producing the posts that don’t give you results.
8. To scale your blog, hire a writer
Once you learn the process and your blog is making money, you can hire a writer or several writers that will produce you the content. This will free your time to do other tasks and also increase your income and reach.
You can hire a writer for a very cheap price for example a website called HireWriters. I have purchased more than 100 articles from there.
Get a 25% discount on HireWriters when using my following link: https://youronlinerevenue.com/HireWriters
Watch my video below to learn how to use HireWriters and see how I made +$877 with an article that I bought for just $14:
For a long-term writer, you can use for example a website called OnlineJobs.ph. Watch my video below to see how you can get started:
Last but not least, you might be asking, “How long does it take to make money with blogging?”
I have prepared for you a video where I explain you 5 factors that define how fast you will be making money as a blogger. By using those 5 factors in your advantage, you will start making money faster. Watch that video now by clicking the link below: