Learn how to make money with ClickBank and Youtube Ads in a random niche. Watch the entire process of offer selection, campaign creation, various tips and tricks, etc.
➡️FREE Affiliate Marketing Starter Kit! 👉 https://jameshustlehq.com/starter-kit/
➡️Subscribe Here For More Videos: 👉https://jameshustle.vip/Subscribe
➡️CPA & Affiliate Marketing playlist: 👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZktNZ0OaCI&list=PLMnH28vIXkXhBcpY9dXjhbBBkl9o9zp6W
👍 Like this video? Like it & Share it with friends!
🔔 Turn on post Notifications to get all my latest updates
📥 Comment Below to share your opinion!
In this video, you will learn the following:
Why you should try ClickBank:
* High quality offers
* High quality landing pages
* Great affiliate resources for 90% of the offers
* Legit products that people like
* Easier to promote on the BIG 3 networks (Facebook, Google, Bing)
How to promote ClickBank (esp. on “BIG 3” traffic sources):
* Pick an offer you have some experience with
* Stay away from Finance, Dating and Health (Supplements) offers if you have little exp.
* Physical products are nice, Membership to legit sites are also nice
* What you really want is “BORING” OFFERS
Creating a Youtube Ads Campaign:
* The right campaign structure
* Targeting: “Who and Where”
* The do’s and dont’s
* And much, much more…
This video is for educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas mentioned in this video today. This is in no way intended to be financial advice. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in this video will require hard-work, experience, and knowledge. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this video is accurate, but we cannot represent that the website(s) mentioned in this video are free from errors. You expressly agree not to rely upon any information contained in this video.
This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. I won’t put anything here that I haven’t verified and/or personally used myself.